Senior Manager, Payer Marketing
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.Summary Description
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Payer Marketing. The position is field based and will report to the Senior Director, Market Access. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA or remote. The Senior Manager, Payer Marketing will be responsible for executing commercialization strategies that support the market access in women’s health and prostate cancer. The role will collaborate closely with cross-functional team members, including Marketing, Sales, Commercial Operations, Business Analytics and Medical Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with Market Access leadership help with the development and lead the execution of payer marketing strategies and tactical plans to successfully launch two major products in the US including value proposition creation, payer promotion, publication planning, training and pull through as well as providing input on the pricing and contracting strategy for each indication.
- Partner with the brand marketing team to deliver tactics that provide rapid, broad, and profitable access.
- Lead execution with the Market Access National Account and Corporate Account Teams on tactical plans aligned to organizational and brand strategies. Be a valued partner that actively solicits input and provides valuable feedback.
- Hire and manage advertising payer agency partners and other vendors.
- Participate in development of product branding, launch campaign and tactics for payer customers.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Commercial Operations to ensure alignment of Myovant’s US commercialization strategy and plans.
- Partner with Business Analytics on the delivery of market insights that inform payer customer strategies, tactics and product forecasts.
- Work with National Account Team team to deliver access, revenue and share goals in conjunction with sales organization while continuously assessing performance metrics and adjusting strategies and plans to achieve.
- Build and optimally manage payer promotion budget to balance goals of optimizing return on investment and driving launch performance.
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- Experience developing and executing payer strategies.
- Proven ability to differentiate value with payers with traditional and specialty products and to deliver against aggressive commercial goals.
- Working knowledge of current US pricing environment and dynamics, including prevailing payers and their formulary tactics, and patient savings offers and access programs.
- High analytical capability with history of effectively directing and leveraging market research and developing, tracking, and acting on performance metrics and market insights
- Strong financial background in building forecasts, responsibly managing marketing budgets.
- Demonstrated partnership with PRC/MLR to ensure compliance of delivered tactics
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- History of effectively partnering with agencies to realize the best of their abilities
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in a relevant scientific discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in payer/access marketing roles and 5-7 years progressive responsibility across key biopharmaceutical commercial functions such as marketing, commercial operations, market access and/or sales.
- Specialty experience, including oncology, preferred.
- Launch experience, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity