HUYABIO is the leader in accelerating the global development of novel biopharmaceutical product opportunities originating in China enabling faster, more cost-effective and lower-risk drug development in the global markets. Through extensive collaboration with biopharmaceutical, academic and commercial organizations, it has built the largest China-sourced compound portfolio covering all therapeutic areas. With offices in the US, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Ireland and eight strategic locations across China, the Company has become a partner of choice to accelerate product development and maximize value globally. For more information, please visit www.huyabio.com.
HUYABIO is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Executive Assistant and work directly with HUYABIO’s C-level executives in performing a number of administrative duties. The Executive Assistant is highly skilled, self-motivated professional, capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks. They must set up clear communication channels and develop systems and strategies to deal with a fast-paced corporate environment and sometimes unpredictable workload.
This is an office-based position that works in a cross-functional and dynamic environment. Clear, timely, professional, and effective communication with all HUYA functional areas and global office sites is essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Prepare presentation materials and agendas for Company Executives
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Compose letters and memoranda from verbal direction or from knowledge of company policy and procedures
- Provide confidential administrative support to Company Executives, including typing, report compilation, expense reports, meeting minute documentation, copying, faxing, filing, mail processing and other clerical functions
- Receive and screen telephone calls, mail and visitors for Company Executives. In absence of supervision, exercise judgment in assessing levels of urgency and forwarding to appropriate personnel for handling
- Plan, schedule, and coordinates various meetings and events
- Organize, file, and maintain confidential documents, electronic files, and other sensitive information
- Send all overnight package shipments on time
- Work as a team player in collaboration with other administrative support staff
- Assist in making travel arrangements through company travel agency
- Conference registration
- Perform additional tasks as requested by the Senior Executive Assistant and the executive management
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- AA degree or equivalent course work. Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or other email/calendaring programs
- Must be a team player
- Accurate with work, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly with all levels within the organization.
- Outstanding people and project management skills
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
This position is full‐time, and the candidate must be within commuting distance to HUYABIO’s Del Mar, CA headquarters.