Temp HR Associate
Temporary HR Associate
Reports to: HRBP
Location: Hayward, CA
About Arcus Biosciences
Arcus is a clinical-stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company creating best-in-class cancer therapies. With multiple product candidates in the clinic across more than a dozen clinical studies in areas of high unmet need, we are well on our way to becoming a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company creating best-in-class cancer therapies.
In this position, you will provide temporary administrative and project support in the functional area of Human Resources, which may include various aspects of onboarding/offboarding employees, personnel records, and benefits administration. You will also assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
· Partner with HRBP, assisting with onboarding and offboarding of employees
· Schedule new hire orientation meetings with HR, IT, Legal, Purchasing, Clinical
· Create new hire file folders and assist with maintaining and updating employee records in employee files
· Enter employees into our internal Intranet
· May assist with processing employee change forms, spot bonuses, and other employee changes
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience in human resources, administrative support, and/or office management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities
· Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook preferred
· Ability to work with confidential information as needed
This position will mainly be working remotely, but will require being on-site once or twice per week. COVID vaccination and weekly COVID testing will be required.
Arcus Biosciences is an equal opportunity employer.