Sr Administrative Associate Contracts & Pricing
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Sr. Administrative Associate Contracts & Pricing
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for contract management of key Provider and/or Payor customer contracts from request to execution, managing contract data for owned accounts in our contract lifecycle management (CLM) database and providing support to Contract Development & Administration personnel and processes.
The Contract Development & Administration team, a part of the Contracts & Pricing team, supports Amgen by drafting and processing customer and wholesaler contracts in order to assist Amgen in its mission to serve patients by enabling access to Amgen products. We are looking for an internal communications professional who will strategize and collaborate with partners, counsel and synthesize one minute and complete the next.
- Participation in the document management process, ongoing interaction with several cross-functional groups, including Legal, Government Programs, Pricing and Contract Operations.
- Merging customer data into approved templates.
- Writing and editing agreements, amendments, letters and other contract documents.
- Project managing document rollouts, participating in planned and ad-hoc special projects within Strategic Pricing and Contracting and U.S. Value & Access.
- Researching and producing contract documents in support of internal and external audits and litigation.
- Position also involves reporting activities and metrics to supervising Senior Manager, managing customer document files, folders and templates, conducting document review meetings, communicating document status to partners and certifying that key process controls have been met.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Sr. Administrative Associate Contracts & Pricing professional we seek is a detail oriented and collaborative individual with these qualifications.
- Masters degree
- Bachelors degree and 2 years of commercial contracting, sales operations
- Associates degree and 6 years of commercial contracting, sales operations
- High school diploma / GED & 8 years of commercial contracting, sales operations
- Document drafting experience in a fast-paced environment, e.g. consulting firms, biotech, tech companies, etc.
- Very strong computer & M/S Office skills; strong administrative skills
- Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction and proven ability to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy
- Project a positive, can do attitude and eagerly contribute to all initiatives as needed and requested
- Ability to prioritize competing interests and projects and manage a high volume of contract document requests
- Teammate, looks for ways to support team members
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.