Marketing Manager – Drug Discovery
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager - Drug Discovery to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods.
As a member of our Marketing team, you’ll leverage your understanding of the drug discovery process and R&D decision-making to drive product storytelling, campaign development, and go-to market strategies. You will play an integral role in communicating the scientific and business value of our offerings to potential customers.
Who will love this job:
- An experienced drug discovery enthusiast with an understanding of scientific audiences and senior-level decision making processes within pharma and biotech
- An exceptional communicator who’s well-organized and detail-oriented (we’re seeking someone with a proven track record of successful scientific writing)
- A creative collaborator who loves working as part of a team
- A passionate marketer who cares deeply about the customer’s needs
What you’ll do:
- Define the customer journey, working with the team to develop appropriate messaging and marketing campaigns to deepen brand engagement from awareness through acquisition to advocacy
- Work with Content Marketing, Creative, and Corporate Affairs to support written and graphical content such as drug discovery case studies, white papers, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Collaborate with product development, sales, and application science teams to drive product growth and adoption by delivering compelling value propositions and product positioning
- Support the development of go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, and create effective internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value of those products
- Spend time in the market gathering qualitative feedback from clients and developing a deeper understanding of industry-wide opportunities and challenges from industry events
What you should have:
- At least five years of drug discovery, small molecule chemistry, or relevant scientific experience and/or segment marketing experience in the life science B2B space
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant scientific discipline
- Robust skills with MS Office, Google Docs, and marketing software like Adobe Suite or Marketo
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the last three consecutive years.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.