Associate Director, Development Program Management - Precision Medicine
Using extensive program management knowledge and experience in the drug development industry, the Associate Director, Development Program Management acts as an operational lead to a team in order to meet program goals for one or more development programs and/or functional area sub-teams. The Precision Medicine AD influences and carries out the strategic direction of a Precision Medicine strategy from preclinical through commercialization by driving the development and implementation of integrated project plans, goals, budgets, and timelines.In this role, a typical day might include:
- Partnering with the Precision Medicine Strategy Lead to provide operational leadership of program(s) and supports development and execution of overall PM strategy by facilitating cross-functional Precision Medicine Working Group.
- Independently assessing and proactively addressing the needs of the Working Group from pre-IND through post-commercialization and making operational decisions to support requirements for success.
- Strengthening and leading top performing teams.
- Driving team alignment in creation of integrated project/program plans, timelines and budgets.
- Ensuring efficient delivery of plans and directing annual program goal setting in alignment with Regeneron’s overall goals and monitors progress against these goals.
- Championing potential program risks and ensuring contingency plans are in place.
- Managing portfolio information and metrics and sharing with partners for knowledge and decision making purposes.
- Acting as a key liaison between Regeneron and our strategic alliance partners and collaborators (where applicable).
- Preparing, providing input, and/or manages the process involving major presentations for collaboration meetings effecting key business decisions.
- Having responsibility for facilitating and driving decision making in support of the joint strategic objectives of the program.
- Being proficient in, and having business ownership of, existing project management and planning systems and tools; Leading and influencing the development and implementation of new systems and tools to support new or existing initiatives.
- Leading and facilitating collaboration between functional areas to ensure effective, accurate, and timely scientific/technical and program-related communication to teams and Sr. Management.
- Tailoring communications based on audience, effectively framing and communicating nuanced context for partners and capturing rationale for decisions.
- Proactively identifying new processes and develop viable innovative solutions to cross-program, cross-functional, departmental or organizational issues, driving alignment with impacted customers.
- Serving as emerging leader who can identify, critically analyze, and plan for interdependencies, risks, and issues with an awareness of the impacts to program and portfolio. Championing process improvement initiatives, ensuring they meet the business needs.
You have knowledge of Precision Medicine/translational sciences, biomarker/assay development, and sample management planning and logistics.
You have excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels, both within and outside the company, in order to establish credibility with professionals on the project teams.
You have exceptional presentation and critical thinking skills.
You actively promote constructive interactions among team members to address difficult situations.
You have proven track record of resolving and negotiating conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure.
You can effectively balance multiple projects and priorities with outstanding organizational and time management skills (both project and self)
You thrive in fast-paced environment and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of relevant dynamic project/program management experience in drug development/pharma. An advanced degree is preferred. We need someone to understand and motivate others to build effective teams that drive drug development programs/projects.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.