Systems Manager - Financial Planning Solutions
By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, BioMarin’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases. Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology. Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Systems Manager of Planning Business Systems is a key position that works with several internal groups like FP&A, TOPS, Finance within the company to provide strategic guidance and operational support for all planning applications.
- Work with FP&A, Accounting, TOPS business functions to understand requirements for planning models like (but not limited to) Sales/Revenue Planning, Forecasting, Headcount Planning, Spend Management, Compensation, and Cash Flow etc.
- Responsible to work with Planners, Financial Analysts and Accountants for Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting and Financial reporting. Organize and maintain good communication lines at all levels with business stakeholders.
- Produce high quality FP&A/Finance deliverables in the form of data models, reports, metrics, and dashboards using business intelligence capabilities using tools like (but not limited to) Anaplan, Essbase, Hyperion, Oracle EBS, Power BI and Tableau
- Responsible to write, enhance and maintain calc-scripts to support complex Essbase applications.
- Responsible to work with several Information Management teams for smooth operations of cross-platform system integrations that move data across the application landscape.
- 5 years of extensive experience, implementing Financial Planning, Budgeting, & Forecasting systems like Hyperion, Anaplan, or others.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Management with a background in accounting, finance, consolidation, management reporting, planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, or related field.
- Experience working with Oracle EBS, SAP or similar financial applications.
- Deep understanding of systems to drive system implementations, enhancements, and support initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems.
PLEASE NOTE: Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations, all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.