Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
Do you want to join a team where the mission is meaningful, the challenges are complex, and you can directly see the results of your hard work? At Lundbeck, we are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. Inspired and driven by our purpose, we are the only global biopharmaceutical company focused solely on brain diseases. We have a robust and innovative pipeline, bringing forward transformative therapies to address unmet needs in neurology and psychiatry. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics is responsible for leading specific Analytics efforts across Lundbeck’s current product portfolio. This position works cross-functionally in a consultative fashion to drive the overall strategic direction, decision-making and execution of the Marketing Analytics program which supports marketing and sales initiatives at the business unit level. In addition, the senior manager will work on special projects as they arise and ensure collaborative process between all Business Insights members that work on each brand. This position will require management of alliance partnerships of Lundbeck’s co-promoted brands.
- Leads strategic Marketing Analytics initiatives in support of both pre-launch/ launch and established brands, including life cycle management.
- Leads the analytics support of key special projects for our brands while working closely with the analytics leads on each brand
- Anticipates and proactively recommends analytics based on intimate understanding of internal stakeholder’s business.
- Directs the development of syndicated data-based metrics to measure promotional effectiveness.
- Works closely with brand and other Business Insights peers to deliver key analytics efforts such as segmentation, HCP and consumer marketing mix, and other ROI processes to ensure proper promotional planning.
- Works closely with a team of on-site and offshore consultants to develop, leverage, and deliver advanced analytics to serve the marketing and sales initiatives for the brand
- Leads periodic meetings with key Marketing and Sales executives to review marketing program effectiveness, segment performance and personal promotion metrics.
- Leads collaborative cross-functional efforts with other Business Insights members including but not limited to Forecasting, Market Research, Payer Analytics, and other Marketing Analytics peers
- Collaborates with business unit leadership to ensure continuous alignment and strategic partnership. Participates in commercial business and strategic brand planning process.
- Works closely with cross functional team to expand and maintain our Business Intelligence functionality.
- Identifies innovative and industry leading methodologies to examine marketing and promotion effectiveness. Leads the incorporation of these methodologies into Lundbeck’s analytics program through test and learns, process improvement, etc.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years advanced analytics experience
- Advanced ability with Excel, SAS, R, or other platforms for data development and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing commercial analytical methods.
- Ability to lead discussions and influence alliance partnerships on behalf of Lundbeck.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally without direct authority.
- Ability to develop marketing analytics plans to inform brand level decision making.
- Ability to move from analytics to business implications and make strong presentations of research data.
- Ability to solve complex problems by organizing project activity around business problems.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong business acumen.
- The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof upon hire, or request a medical or religious accommodation
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Pharmaceutical/biotech analytics experience
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in an analytics related field
- Accredited Master’s degree in analytics related field or M.B.A.
- Extensive experience working with complex pharmaceutical data of all types (e.g. prescriber level, APLD) and from multiple vendors such as Symphony, IQVIA, and Axtria
- Statistical training or statistical expertise
- Experience with building BI reports in tools such as Qlik or Tableau
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 10% of time domestically. International travel may be required
Lundbeck is unique from other biopharmaceutical companies in that we are 70 percent owned by a research-focused foundation. We have a deep heritage of discovery and have brought breakthrough therapies to millions of people across the globe. And we're just getting started! Our success is driven by our great people and inclusive culture, which is guided by our beliefs of being Patient-Driven, Courageous, Ambitious, Passionate & Responsible. Are you ready to make an impact, one patient at a time?
Lundbeck offers a robust and comprehensive benefits package to help employees live well and protect their health, family, and everyday life. Information regarding our benefit offering can be found on the U.S. career site.
Lundbeck is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to disabled veterans and other individuals with disabilities during our employment application process. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit the U.S. career site.
Lundbeck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law, rule, or regulation. Lundbeck participates in E-Verify.