Program Management Intern
Summary: The Program Management Internship offered at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, Texas, Inc. is designed to provide a supportive, collaborative teaching environment for successful candidates who are in their sophomore year or higher. Our goal is to develop our Interns' skills and abilities, while identifying their career goals. The Intern will work in direct contact with the department staff to assist with department specific duties as requested. Internships generally run from mid-May to August but may vary. The dates will be determined between the intern, supervisor, and Human Resources.
Essential Functions (will vary based on departmental need):
- Application of Program Management tools
- Use of Program Management templates
- Help to develop our progress of readiness for manufacturing
- Help to develop our resources needed for the operations groups to complete the readiness work
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications to include Excel and Word.
- Ability to go into labs and/or cleanrooms and dress in appropriate attire if required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and self-motivation.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience at any time prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Ability to wear appropriate PPE.
- Full-time Undergraduate who has completed their sophomore year, or Graduate student, preferably in Engineering or Science.
- Some knowledge of biotech/biopharma is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.