Human Capital Advisor (Workforce Planning)
We are currently searching for a Human Capital Advisor (Workforce Planning) to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC and it is on-site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a valued business partner, build relationships in NIH’S scientific intramural and extramural divisions to gain insight, inform requirements and deliver learning interventions that address business needs.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver solutions that support Institute-wide initiatives.
- Provide expert advice and support the program with the creation and the delivery of an overall talent strategy from design to implementation.
- Collaborate with Workforce Planning, Workforce Management, Organization Development, and other Human Capital practitioners to understand the needs of the organization and support the ELD TL identify solutions to meet the strategic workforce plans.
- Leverage workforce-planning and other human-capital data, build learning and development dashboards and metrics to inform talent development activities.
- Provide expert advice and assistance with the management of employee learning and development training programs that enhance employee and organizational performance.
- Apply AGILE, ADDIE and/or Human-Centered design principles to co-create learning interventions for clients.
- Conduct needs assessments and gap analyses to identify improvements in learning programs and use various evaluation methodologies to access effectiveness.
- Serve as a program manager for competency-based training programs, role-based onboarding programs and mentoring programs. Apply best practices, foundational learning theories, principles of adult learning theory, and cognitive science to design, develop, and deliver solutions that maximize outcomes.
- Perform independent instructional design projects, blended learning services and various web-based e-learning activities and follow through completion.
- Provide expert advice on the application of learning technologies and support systems, for example collaborative learning software, learning management systems, authoring tools, and social media tailored to meet program needs.
- Provide expert advice and assistance identifying, selecting, leveraging, and implementing the right learning and talent technologies to meet organizational goals. Advise on the functions, features, limitations, and practical applications of the technologies available to support learning and talent development solutions.
- Create, support, contribute and advise a comprehensive learning technology strategy and roadmap; gain buy-in from stakeholders and team members to drive adoption of the strategy.
- Manage complex, matrixed projects: Multiple work streams including content, data, UX design, change management, reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience working in project management, developing project timelines.
- Experience creating talent development strategies and plans.
- Experience with instructional design methodologies and all training program management functions.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, augmented reality, and mix reality applications.
- Knowledge of existing learning technologies and support systems such as collaborative software, learning management systems, LMS integration technologies and authoring tools.
- Knowledge of human resource systems and technology platforms and how they integrate with other organizational/business systems/processes.
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.