We are currently searching for a Project Manager to provide support to provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). This opportunity is 32 hours per week located on site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative oversight and coordination of staff activities
- Provide subject matter expertise on special cross-cutting and ad hoc projects, attend special regional, annual, and ad hoc meetings, and participate on working groups
- Review, evaluate and provide recommendations for improvement of project documentation to include charter, schedule, resource plans and budgets
- Provide expert review and recommendation regarding other project management plans
- Assist project owners identify and request project funding, to include preparing and submitting grant applications
- Plan, manage, and evaluate the research and research training grant portfolios
- Manage budget and provide advice and guidance and recommend solutions to grant and contract budgetary problems caused by shifts in policy, changes in program priorities or program objectives to the division director, branch chiefs and program managers
- Coordinate all fiscal and administrative grant activities for the division and the center
- Serve as the primary resource to manage the division and centers complex research, training, rms, and travel budget portfolios
- Prepare forecast budget requirements
- Analyze disbursement of funds between the mechanisms by each branch of the division
- Compare growth rates between branches and advise the division and center directors of the results
- Prepare daily budget updates to ensure that the decisions are accurate and appropriate
- Oversee administrative staff and coordinate responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Administration or similar field
- At least 15 years of experience
- Expense reconciliation, project management/planning, timekeeping, fellowship program management
- MS Office, specifically SharePoint
- ERA Modules
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.