Temp - Analytical Chemistry
Regeneron's Analytical Chemistry group, located at Tarrytown, NY is looking for a R&D Specialist with experience in protein mass spectrometry to join the team. In this role, you will work in our state-of-the-art mass spectrometry lab and provide biochemical characterization of therapeutic protein drug candidates to support different stages of drug development. This role will also offer you exciting opportunities to develop mass spectrometry technologies to support Regeneron R&D programs.A Typical Day in The Role Might Look Like:
- Develop LC/MS based analytical methods to support the development of monoclonal antibody-based therapeutic proteins;
- Conduct analytical experiments, and analyze mass spectrometry data to elucidate the quality attributes of therapeutic protein candidates and/or products
- Perform analytical method qualification to support late-stage therapeutic protein development programs
- Document experiments, results and findings in electronic laboratory notebooks; present work at the group and project meetings;engage in the writing of technical reports, SOPs, and analytical method protocols, etc.
- Provide data in a quality presentation form (graphs, figures, tables, etc.) to support regulatory submissions and peer-reviewed publications;
- Participate in the general lab and instrument maintenance.
- You have an excellent problem-solving attitude
- You thrive in a creative, flexible team environment
This role requires a B.S. or M.S. degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related fields) with 0-8 years post-graduate experiences in protein mass spectrometry. Knowledge and hand-on experience in LC/MS based protein, peptide and PTM analysis is preferred. Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills needed. Ability to learn new technologies and solve problems preferred. Proven ability to work in a team environment preferred.