Opportunity and Challenges
We are looking to assemble a team of best-in-class, innovative and passionate people. We want to gather their talents and skills to achieve one goal: unlock the power of “DNA-write”. We offer the opportunity of joining a dynamic, international and highly skilled team in a pioneering startup. Our Next-Hour DNA Synthesis platforms not only have the potential to change the way the world makes and uses synthetic DNA, but also to accelerate the rate of discovery by delivering upon the promise of same-day results.
DNA Script is actively searching for a Logistics Technician who will be primarily responsible for receiving and shipping under good laboratory practices. This role will include inventory follow up, execute products preparation to build the kits with full traceability and interact with Supply Chain teams to support customer demands.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and to have a large impact on developing a technology that will have far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
The position will be US based, in the South San Francisco, California office.
- Manage goods receiving, check conformity, records into ERP system (NetSuite / Oracle)
- Maintain inventory for laboratory and manufacturing operations at South San Francisco site
- Assemble and pack the kits and consumables
- Ship the kits to customers for both domestic and international shipment
- Manage express shipment companies in daily operations (shipments, follow-up …)
- Work with supply chain team and our ERP (NetSuite) to optimize packaging and shipments, eliminating back orders
- Maintain finished goods inventory, work in process and raw materials; recommend material orders as needed to maintain stocks for production
- Participate in planning activities pertaining to kit production
- Help in writing all QC procedures in coordination with Paris office QA team
- Procure and receive materials to support kit production and shipping
- Execute tasks under approved SOPs, document production using batch records and contribute to improving overall quality in operations
- Contribute to development and execution of incoming inspection of received goods and stability tests
- Work under the supervision of Laboratory manager
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Experience working in laboratory
- Experience working under GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) and following good documentation and compliance practices
- Experience with laboratory safety procedures and documentation
- Detail oriented and meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to take/accept new responsibilities and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Phone interview with the hiring manager
- Day interview at the office with manager, HR, cofounders and the team
- References Check
- Timing: 2-3 weeks