Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist
This is a long-term contract position. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with internal colleagues in our Tarrytown, NY headquarters to design and deliver corporate recruitment strategies and conduct high volume, full-cycle recruitment activities for temporary positions. This role will support multiple functional areas throughout the organization.
• Source, identify, qualify and deliver candidates for IT and other assigned client groups using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
• Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source quality candidates.
• Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, candidates, and external recruiters.
• Provide timely communication to all stakeholders, and update/manage requisitions within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Build and maintain prospects and talent community through Talent Relationship Management
• Partner with external recruitment agencies as needed.
• Assist in implementing best practices into the recruitment function.
• Develop and execute creative recruiting strategies to meet staffing goals and objectives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Bring a creative and forward-thinking approach to building progressive and cross-functional IT and business teams.
*Experience and Required Skills: :
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 5+ years Talent Acquisition experience focusing on Information Technology and corporate functions, preferably in the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience recruiting for a corporate function of a high-growth organization, including building teams and or functions from scratch or through organizational change.
• Strong process and technology orientation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with external customers.
• Experience working with vendors and third parties.
• Experience recruiting within different channels – including traditional resources, social media tools, and other niche platforms.
• Well versed in recruiting technologies, including ATS, CRM/TRM technologies, and social and digital platforms.