GPD Client Partner RISS
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.What You Will Achieve
Your technical and business skills will help you represent a major Pfizer client or business area in all information technology activities. Your leadership skills will help provide a strategic or tactical direction and help plan the resolutions to information technology issues. You will participate in management and development of technology products and service standards which impact the client or business area.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your dedication and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with Global Product Development (GPD) business clients and leaders, Pfizer Digital and internal/external stakeholders
- Understand client’s operational needs and strategic direction.
- Supports Regulatory Quality Assurance (RQA), Clinical Trial Excellence (CTE) teams during internal audits, license partner audits, and regulatory inspections.
- Assists with onboarding/offboarding, system access of inspectors & auditors, connect on demand, alliance services, partner connect, site services, and other Pfizer groups to enable successful outcomes
- Assess/define needs, requirements and solicit proposals
- Plan and manage technical & logistical support details of Regulatory events, Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Advisory Boards, and other business meetings
- Assess venues, generate floor plans
- Create and review technical schematics and user guides
- Interact with vendors for delivery of services
- Train Pfizer Digital and business staff on AV/IT/Systems
- Maintain inventory of AV/IT equipment
- Root cause analysis/troubleshooting during set-up, live, strike, and post event
- Document business and functional requirements.
- Facilitates User Acceptance Testing.
- Define outcomes-based metrics as well as adoption and usage tracking requirements.
- Identifies risks and develops risk mitigation plans.
- 2+ years of experience in event management and technology
- In-depth knowledge of the audio, video, and conferencing technology industries
- 2+ years of experience managing customer, system owner, and supplier relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work effectively and independently in a dynamic problem-solving environment.
- Innovative mindset with strong delivery-oriented values.
- Working experience with Agile development methodology a plus.
- Organizational agility, understand organizational structures, policy, procedures, processes, roles & responsibilities across business and IT groups; skillful in navigating through and working with different functional groups to get the work done
- Self-driven and self-learning to adapt to changes or new environments using knowledge, experience, and judgement to make decisions and achieve desired results
- Demonstrated capabilities of planning/organizing/following through in leading complex projects and multi-functional teams to deliver successfully
- Demonstrated skills in analysis and problem solving
- Client focused with business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Technology, Communications, Management, or an affiliated field.
- Foundational knowledge of clinical research, product development and associated systems and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to produce positive outcomes working in matrixed teams that span multiple functions
- Ability to work under pressure
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Travel up to 30%.
- Occasional additional hours in the evening or weekends as necessitated by workload, project timelines, or meetings with global vendors and peers.
OTHER JOB INFORMATION:
Last day to apply: Janueary 17th, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE