NuProbe USA is hiring two IVD Technicians for its Houston (TX) location. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join the NuProbe family in the IVD and Quality Service Department reporting directly to the Senior IVD Scientist. The individuals will contribute to the development and validation of IVD assays, subject to FDA applications.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- PCR and qPCR experimental execution
- DNA and/or RNA extraction and purification
- Data analysis, interpretation and presentation
- Maintaining records and documentations for experimental plans and designs according to ISO-9001 and similar
- Maintaining instrumentations
- Starting and implementing CAPA
- Following SOP as required
Job Qualifications and Education:
- 3 – 5 years CLIA lab experience
- BA/BS or higher in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, or a related field
- Experience with PCR and qPCR (mandatory)
- ASCP certification (preferred)
- Working under QMS such as GLP, GMP or ISO-9001
- Highly organized and motivated
- Company benefits, (medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more)
- Professional growth: We believe in people, and we foster professional growth.
- Starting compensation will be based on experience.
NuProbe is willing to sponsor H1-b work visa for the successful candidate
This job description describes the major responsibilities of the job. It does not include all aspects of the position, such as the potential additional duties assigned by management, and the requirement for flexibility in assisting others for the company’s overall benefit.
About NuProbe USA:
NuProbe is a genomics company with proprietary technology to reduce the cost and improve the sensitivity of NGS by 100-fold. NuProbe's technologies have been featured in journals such as Nature Biomedical Engineering, Nature Chemistry, Cancer Discovery, and Nature Communications, in collaboration with collaborators from MD Anderson, Baylor College of Medicine, Thermo Fisher, Oxford Nanopore, and Microsoft Research. To date, NuProbe has raised more than $60M, and its US office based in Houston, TX has over 50 full-time employees. NuProbe's senior management team includes industry veterans from Adaptive Biotechnologies, Thermo Fisher, Nanostring, Roche, and Allergan.