Cybin has an exciting opportunity to join the growing team!
A leading biotechnology company, Cybin is focused on and dedicated to progressing psychedelic therapeutics by utilizing proprietary drug discovery platforms, innovative drug delivery systems, novel formulation approaches, and treatment regimens for psychiatric disorders. To learn more about Cybin, visit https://www.cybin.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for meeting all Talent Acquisition goals as set out by Cybin’s Chief Compliance, Ethics & Administrative Officer.
- Partner with hiring leads to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategies for designated roles
- source and generate leads by preparing and posting job postings that are articulate, professional, and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates; identifying social networks, industry events and conferences, online forums, and communities where specialists gather;
- recruit and attract top talent by helping build and maintain a strong employer brand, and promote our company culture
- plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, in-person interviews, and reference checks
- support the negotiation and closing of offers
- network and build long-lasting relationships to generate a strong talent pool and pipeline of potential hires and act as an ambassador of the Company in promoting our employer brand to potential hires
- maintain Applicant Tracking System
- actively participate in seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest industry trends
- other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience with strategy and filling of “difficult to recruit” roles
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience preferred
- CHRP designation is a significant asset
- Significant experience establishing and maintaining a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- International recruitment experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written to work with a broad range of stakeholders including the Leadership team, global Managers, and external candidates
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive, effective, and cooperative working relationships with internal stakeholders and external candidates
- Expert knowledge of HR legislation, employment law, and industry best practice
- Previous experience working with applicant tracking and HRIS system(s)
- Intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and express their interest by submitting a cover letter and resume to
Cybin Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We are proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact us at HR@cybin.wpengine.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. We appreciate all applications however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.