Senior Manager, Digital Solutions Quality Assurance
Do you want to join a team where the mission is meaningful, the challenges are complex, and you can directly see the results of your hard work? At Lundbeck, we are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. Inspired and driven by our purpose, we are the only global biopharmaceutical company focused solely on brain diseases. We have a robust and innovative pipeline, bringing forward transformative therapies to address unmet needs in neurology and psychiatry. Join us on our journey of growth!
As a part of the Digital Solution team, the Digital Solutions Quality Assurance (QA) Senior Manager works closely with internal teams and Lundbeck’s partner organizations to oversee and manage the QA process as part of the Digital Marketing platform. The Digital Solutions QA Senior Manager ’s primary objectives include testing, partner agency oversight, and support of Lundbeck’s North American digital properties. The value brought by the Digital Solutions QA Senior Manager is reviewing all digital properties and managing quality and risk during the development and deployment processes.
- Serve as the QA subject matter expert across Lundbeck’s North America’s Commercial Innovation and Solutions’ digital marketing ecosystem.
- Develop and enforce Lundbeck procedures and guiding principles for QA and QC requirement while assisting overall digital process
- Have oversight over vendor QA/QC and have final sign off on deliverables.
- Review and QC materials but also assist the Associate Director build out digital development policies and guidelines for vendors.
- Collaborate with internal and external team’s collectively to solve defects.
- Ensure that Lundbeck’s technical and agency partners perform QA and QC checks appropriate to the deliverables and the contracted agreements while helping to minimize unnecessary duplication
- Manage regulatory and reputational corporate risk by ensuring the digital marketing tactics are to industry standard.
- Validate that digital materials conform to established FDA and Brand guidelines.
- Evaluate and test digital materials, to verify compliance with user requirements.
- Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects while assisting developers in solving quality assurance issues.
- Ensure quality of deliverables through appropriate quality control testing and review process.
- Seeks opportunities to optimize, test pilots, or advance new capabilities and share learnings across Lundbeck and the broader enterprise.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Accredited bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years in Quality Assurance focused roles
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience with Web QA / Black box testing – flexibility to work within web properties utilizing content management systems for Web applications.
- Deep knowledge with web accessibility standards.
- Deep knowledge of regulations related to mass emails, such as CAN-SPAM and CASL.
- An understanding of change management and the ability to effectively understand the quality implications, and appropriate testing activities, associated with changes to existing digital tactics.
- Experience with email marketing automation platforms
- Software Experience: Jira, Salesforce/Veeva
- The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof upon hire, or request a medical or religious accommodation
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I), Scrum.org
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US), International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, or healthcare industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, technical documentation; good listener.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, taking initiative and working independently.
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, product & content management, developers, graphic designers and QAs.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 10% domestically. International travel may be required.
Lundbeck is unique from other biopharmaceutical companies in that we are 70 percent owned by a research-focused foundation. We have a deep heritage of discovery and have brought breakthrough therapies to millions of people across the globe. And we're just getting started! Our success is driven by our great people and inclusive culture, which is guided by our beliefs of being Patient-Driven, Courageous, Ambitious, Passionate & Responsible. Are you ready to make an impact, one patient at a time?
Lundbeck offers a robust and comprehensive benefits package to help employees live well and protect their health, family, and everyday life. Information regarding our benefit offering can be found on the U.S. career site.
Lundbeck is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to disabled veterans and other individuals with disabilities during our employment application process. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit the U.S. career site.
Lundbeck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law, rule, or regulation. Lundbeck participates in E-Verify.