Technician I, Manufacturing Fractionation
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician I, Fractionation.
This position is under direct supervision of the Group Leader with support and assistance from the Advanced Tech positions. This entry-level position helps with the manufacturing of plasma products by Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and processing areas, preparation of buffer solutions, and other tasks involving plasma receipt, pooling and protein separation. Must be able to be flexible in a 24/7 operation, typical shifts are 12 hours in duration.Qualifications
- Minimum High School diploma or Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in a large scale manufacturing cGMP regulated environment working with Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP documentation practices is a plus.
- Preference will be given to candidates with plasma fractionation or purification experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to grasp mechanical, fluid flow and process parameter control concepts.
- Good math skills with knowledge of the metric system. Must be able to lift/push/pull heavy equipment. Mechanical aptitude and experience with CIP systems desired. Must be able to work in a cold (freezer) environment for part of the process.
- Computer skills are required. Experience with SAP or similar inventory tracking systems is a plus.
** Must be able to be flexible in a 24/7 operation, typical shifts are 12 hours in duration. **
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.