Director, RWE Strategy & Partnerships
Title:Director, RWE Strategy & Partnerships
Company:Ipsen Biopharm Ltd
Ipsen is a dynamic and growing global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical company focused on innovation and specialty care.
The RWE Director Strategy and Partnerships will be responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders (R&D, GMA TAs, HEOR, affiliates, etc.) to identify evidence generating needs and capabilities and build a short-term and long-term strategy to address those. He/She will also be tasked with building value-generating external partnerships (in academia, data providers, tech, pharma) that enable the strategy and implement innovative evidence generating capabilities.
The RWE Director Strategy and Partnerships will partner collaboratively with internal Therapeutic Teams to develop Integrated Evidence Plans that address the evidence needs of internal and external stakeholders – physicians, payers, regulators and patients. He/She will also partner internally and externally to design and implement high-quality and forward-looking RWE initiatives that expand internal capabilities and translate into palpable patient-centered outcomes.
The RWE Director Strategy and Partnerships will comply with all Ipsen SOPs, Policies, Directive and relevant National guidelines. Key activities include
- Responsible for defining and implementing the Enterprise RWE Strategy that addresses internal evidence needs, implements internal capabilities and raises the level in internal RWE competencies.
- Work closely with internal TA teams to define and help guide the evidence generating strategy.
- Lead the definition of product-specific and TA-specific RWE Strategy as integral part of assets’ Integrated Evidence Plans and that help address the needs of diverse set of stakeholders: physicians, payers, regulators and payers.
- Build an eco-system of external value-creating partnerships that address internal evidence needs and help build new internal RWE capabilities.
- Partner with external tech and data companies to develop and pilot innovative ways to generate and collect patient-level data that enable novel insights generation that are in-line with the RWE Strategy.
- Anticipate emerging data-needs and capabilities that have the potential to accelerate and transform evidence generation.
- Educate internal teams and increase the awareness about RWD/RWE across the organization, its applications and potential uses in generating meaningful and clinically relevant insights;
- The Data Strategy and RWE Director will serve as the internal RWE subject matter expert and advocate for using high quality RWE to advance Ipsen’s scientific goals and objectives.
If you feel that this could be the right next step for you, and you can point to capability in this space, we would be delighted to engage with your application.IPSEN is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications, individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.