Administrative Coordinator (Molecular Profiling and Data Science)
A highly motivated Admin Coordinator is being sought to join our Molecular Profiling and Data Science (MPDS) group at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. The MPDS team is a multi-disciplinary group of scientists, developing and operationalizing computational and genomic technologies to research and cure human diseases. You will provide operational and administrative duties to support department Head and staff of MPDS. It would be helpful if you have a science background, so that you can help with agenda items, manage the day-to-day operations, take notes in meetings and reformat papers for a science-driven team.
A typical day may include:
- Schedule calendar events and meetings, compile agendas, make travel and food arrangements, coordinate outside speakers, prepare expense reports, and maintain records.
- Compile and process various standard documents and correspondences, as well as work with team to coordinate capital equipment requests and budget.
- Edit and proofread documents to ensure accuracy.
- Perform a range of staff and/or operational support activities, including serving as a liaison communicating with other departments on administrative matters.
- Perform a wide variety of assignments, which are sometimes confidential in nature; operate a personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials.
- Collect meeting agendas and attends relevant department meetings to address administrative topics.
- Coordinate capital equipment and other budget requests.
- Help organize team-building events.
- Help with the preparation and submission of scientific manuscripts.
- Greet, host and direct visitors.
- Resolve administrative problems and answer inquiries concerning activities and operations of department/division.
- Arrange meetings and conferences, schedules interviews and appointments, and performs other duties related to maintaining supervisor's schedule, including arranging external travel.
- Order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
This role may be for you if:
- You enjoy working productively in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of a BS degree (preferably in biology) and ~2 years of related experience. Knowledge of Sharepoint, Microsoft Office and databases alike.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.