HR Admin / Receptionist (Temporary)
Summary: The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Temporary) provides overall administrative support to the Human Resources Department as well as supporting other departments requiring general administrative assistance. This position will be responsible for providing a professional point of contact for all guests entering and leaving the business office, answering and directing incoming calls, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and assisting with special projects as needed.
Any and all administrative duties that support Human Resources and other departments. Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Professionally handle all incoming calls.
- Coordinate 30/60/90 and 365 day interviews with current employees and a member of the HR Team.
- Assisting with special projects as needed for human resources, managers and/or the Senior Leadership Team while maintaining strict confidentiality of information.
- Greet and direct visitors to the company in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Assist with new employee orientation projects, such as preparing material for biweekly onboarding.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Responsible for ordering, stocking and distribution of office supplies at all locations.
- Responsible for cleaning and stocking coffee machines at all locations.
- Administer calendars for conference rooms and set up rooms appropriately ahead of meetings.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating building tours and company site visits.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with little supervision.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to take direction as well as constructive criticism professionally, and support a multitude of individuals.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Lift up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 40 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required onsite.
- High School Diploma with at least two years' experience in a direct administrative support role.
- Associate's Degree
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.