Sr. Regional Medical Liaison - US Medical - NYC
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Sr. Medical Science Liaison US Medical NYC
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will interact with healthcare decision makers to communicate and advance the scientific platform, as aligned with Amgens corporate goals and objectives. The Sr. MSL will communicate complex cutting-edge technical information and research concepts to healthcare decision makers. This territory will Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island and Long Island.
- provide clinical and economic value information to payers and formulary decision makers
- identify and train members of Amgen speakers bureau and ensure they are updated on new data
- facilitate submission of investigator initiated pre-clinical and clinical proposals
- support Amgen sponsored research
- report competitive intelligence, OL insights and provide scientific support consistent with the MSL Compliance Standard for commercial and sales colleagues, and other matrix colleagues facilitated HCP inquiries
- responsible for fostering relationships between Amgen and fellows-in-training
- lead and/or participate on committees or project teams that support MSL strategies and tactics as delegated by MSL leadership
- mentor MSLs as designated by MSL leadership
- seek opportunities to support the MSL value proposition and achieve results
- set examples for others to follow
- consistent demonstration of Amgen Values by displaying tact and organizational savviness when communicating and interacting with others
- model openness and innovation through words, actions, and decisions
- share learnings with others including entrepreneurial and innovation ideas; and hold self-accountable for performance and encourages others to do the same.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is a partner with these qualifications.
- Doctorate Degree
- Pharm.D., Ph.D., DNP, M.D. or D.O.
- Two years of related experience in total, including 1+ year of clinical practice experience or lab experience. Post-doctoral training (i.e. residencies and/or fellowships) can be a part of this related experience.
- Experience within the Bone therapeutic area
- Research experience
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.