Clinical App & Analytical Svcs Mgr
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Clinical App & Analytical Svcs MgrLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be to advance analytical
reporting and services across Global Development Operations and further business process
expertise to provide insightful, data correlations and data intelligence, which will drive forward
decision-making and monitor expected performance.Responsibilities
- Effectively partner with cross-functional team members, by guiding discussions on optimized methods for data collection, standardization, governance, and reporting in order to develop innovative, analytical solutions
- Drive forward improvement projects which communicate with Informatics and Analytics across development through active vendor oversight, the Analytics Operations Lead will be responsible for direct management and oversight of vendor services, ensuring quality and timeliness of vendor product delivery.
- Provide insights, business intelligence, and management analytics for effective decision making in alignment with Global Networks and Continuous Improvement strategies
- Demonstrate Business Process Owner (BPO) contacts to champion reporting needs which align to business practices and seek opportunities to lead change
- Support study team activities, operating review meetings, and management requests through the delivery of information to support performance progress
- Prioritize business needs and manage expectations for results and exude visibility to development plans
- Grow knowledge for how business processes, systems and reports work together to support business decisions
- Streamline efficient and effective methods for business process automation
- Perform quality oversight including quality gate controls validating deployment releases
- Plan, track, and ensure execution of products and services via Functions Service Providers (FSPs)
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. This Phenomenal professional we seek is a go-getter with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications
- Relevant Degree and proven professional clinical experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in computer science, math, statistics or a related field
- Advanced Programming skills within Spotfire, Python, SAS or R
- Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Data modeling and data architecture skills
- Experience with one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Solid work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including biopharmaceutical clinical product development (clinical research or clinical operations experience obtained at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company)
- Strong understanding of the concepts of clinical research and drug development
- Understanding of project management software
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), FDA regulations and guidelines, and applicable international regulatory requirements
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
- Apply now
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.