Specialist, Quality Systems
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Collaborate across Development and CMC to drive a quality-minded culture within Recursion. You’ll be instrumental in assuring people have the tools, information, and training they need to execute on Recursion’s goals and Quality objectives. You’ll work with stakeholders to develop consistent organization of files and naming conventions and assure employees have appropriate access to information.
- Support organizational awareness of good quality management practices. You’ll develop and implement processes to assure Recursion maintains a state of compliance and control, while driving efficiency and innovation. You’ll work with process owners to draft SOPs and assure SOPs meet internal standards; route SOPs for approval; maintain control of SOPs; assure employees have training for SOPs; and maintain SOPs and training records in a controlled manner.
- Lead innovation in quality systems by identifying, advocating for, and deploying technology solutions to streamline, mature, and automate quality management, training, and document control.
The Team You’ll Join
Reporting to the Senior Director, Quality Assurance, you will be joining a rapidly growing Quality Assurance team at Recursion, which will include Quality Systems, R&D QA, and CMC QA. As the first member of Quality Systems, you will be focused on supporting and enabling Recursion’s development programs through deep collaboration across QA, Development, and CMC.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 3+ years of professional experience in a biopharmaceutical, manufacturing, or similar industry specifically dealing with information management and/or training.
- Data driven and committed to ensuring accuracy and organization of information, SOPs, and training.
- Proven track record of innovating on existing processes to streamline, increase value, and accelerate delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to partner, manage and influence cross-functionally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a highly dynamic R&D company is strongly preferred.
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy as a Full-Time Employee at Recursion:
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option, restricted stock unit (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) programs
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.