Inotiv, Inc., is a pharmaceutical development company providing contract research services and monitoring instruments to emerging pharmaceutical companies and the world's leading drug development companies and medical research organizations. Inotiv, Boulder has an opening for an Account Specialist who will support the growing Account Management Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Highschool diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or a related science
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience working in a research laboratory; CRO or industry experience is desirable
- Familiarity with regulated laboratory environments, particularly GLP regulations
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail Demonstrated strong commitment to mission success and ability to work in a collaborative, diverse team environment.Effective time management skills, ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This position is not eligible to work remotely
Employees at Inotiv are offered a fun, fast paced work environment with competitive pay, benefits package including vacation, 10 paid holidays, 2 personal days, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, stock options, and much more!