R&D Specialist, VI Next
VelocImmune (VI) Next is a technology development group at Regeneron that investigates new protein, nucleic acid, and cell-based therapeutic technologies. We are seeking a self-motivated, thoughtful researcher to join our technology development and drug discovery efforts in the areas of cell-based immune therapies and transplant biology.
As an R&D Specialist in VI-Next, key responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Supporting studies of novel immune cell-based therapies in vivo (mouse) and in vitro.
- Dosing mice (IV, IP, SC) with candidate cell-based and protein therapeutics, and monitoring effects in tumor and transplant models.
- Collection and analysis of mouse blood and tissue for immunophenotyping, using multicolor flow cytometry and other methods (ELISpot/ELISA, MSD, cytotoxicity, etc.).
- Culture and engineering of primary cells and cell lines.
- Manipulation and analysis of cells and tissues with molecular techniques—e.g. DNA vector construction, RT-PCR, Western blotting, etc.
- Careful, thorough record keeping, data summarization, and presentation of results in formal and informal meetings.
This role might be for you if:
- You have research training in cell/molecular biology, immunology, or related field, and a strong interest in immunology.
- You have strong organizational, time-management, and presentation skills.
- You've shown an ability to coordinate multiple projects independently and with collaborators.
To be considered for this role, you must have a BS/MS in biology, biochemistry, or related field. At least four year’s experience with in vivo studies in mice is required. Experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry and other immunology methods are a major plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.