Graduate Training Program
At a Glance: Are you keen to start your career in Biotech? Are you interested in learning about complete solutions in pharmaceutical manufacturing and advancing tomorrow's medicines? Do you enjoy the freedom to act and have passion to learn?
What can you expect?
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Texas (FDBT) offers university graduates the opportunity to become part of our Biotech organization and join us on our journey of innovation. The two-year Graduate Program will start in January 2022. The Fujifilm Graduate Program offers the opportunity to work in our College Station, Texas location.
The program provides you with a fast track into FDBT's organization and aims to equip you with highly innovative knowledge and skills to develop a successful, long-term career at FDBT. As part of multicultural and high-performing teams, you will work on a broad variety of state-of-the-art solutions.
What could your future look like?
You will complete four (4) six-month assignments on the 2-year rotational program in different business areas. These assignments will provide you with challenging projects and tasks to help prepare you for a successful future within our organization. You will be part of the team from day 1 and have the chance to contribute and learn. Your on-the-job learning will be coupled with a series of specialized training, which will accelerate your personal and professional growth.
After successfully completing the Graduate program, your final job placement will depend on your individual strengths, areas of interest and departmental availability. You will have the opportunity to choose from a large variety of fields: Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Project Management, Automation, Engineering, and Operations.
Your future. Your Choice. Your Program
What do we expect from you?
- Academic degree majoring in Life Sciences with proven achievements over 3.0 GPA
- First relevant practical experience through internships or hands on experience
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to different working environments
- Appreciation to work with diverse teams
- Capability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Fresh minded, result-oriented, structured and self-responsible working style
- Passion for innovative Biotechnologies
What we offer:
- Full-time, paid employment with benefits
- Opportunity to contribute on Day 1
- Wide range of trainings offered for professional and personal development
- Contribution to challenging and innovative topics within our organization
- Permanent work offered directly and final placement after the program if in good standing.
- Opportunity to set the direction of your career in Biotech
How to apply:
We are looking forward to your online application through this job portal. Please be sure to attach your cover letter and your CV, as well as respective university certificates and internship confirmations.
Please contact FDBT Careers for more information.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please email FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.