Talent Acquisition Specialist
NuProbe USA is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist ASAP for its Houston, Tx office.
The company is the US-based R&D subsidiary of NuProbe Global, a company devoted to the development of novel non-invasive DNA and RNA diagnostic assays. Currently, NuProbe has several products based on PCR, qPCR, sanger technologies. NuProbe also has NGS panel products under production, including the Augury/QASeq R&D Team.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will take the lead in providing recruiting support for startup NuProbe USA, Inc.’s business. You will carry a group of approved, open requisitions and proactively fill those positions in a timely, cost effective, and quality driven manner.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the NuProbe family.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Effectively partner with hiring managers to better understand business needs and assess position goals and requirements.
- Use various cost effective sourcing strategies, such as internet job boards, networking, resume mining, social networking, cold calling, college/university recruiting and job fairs to attract a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Develop and deploy recruitment campaigns for strategic staffing initiatives and business expansions.
- Pre-screen all applicable candidates, recommending candidates to hiring manager based on detailed requirements of position and job competencies; provide manager with reasoning for advancing candidate.
- Establish credibility and positive, professional working relationships and remain engaged with hiring managers and senior management to stay abreast of hiring process.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Track, report and support future staffing initiatives.
- Serve as role model/mentor to other staff members.
- Proactively work with hiring managers and human resources business partners regarding future organizational structure.
- Systematic and proactive approach with hiring managers across all business lines regarding recruitment cost controls.
- Proactive partnership with HR business partners when an employee or hiring manager issue is identified.
- Continued recommendation for improving and expanding full life cycle recruiting strategies.
- Lead and collaborate on projects/reports related to ongoing recruitment initiatives as required.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years scientific staffing for biotech/bioengineering and quality/IVD/FDA related positions
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Corporate and agency recruitment expertise.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, changing environment.
- Skilled at planning and prioritizing work activities; able to easily adapt as goals, priorities, and role responsibilities may change.
- Proficiency in using IT staffing tools (i.e. ATS, internet job boards, networking and social media).
- Demonstrated experience working with all levels of executives and management.
- Must have strong interviewing and closing skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to operate independently, work proactively, and achieve optimal results.
- Ability to work in independently and prioritize heavy work load in fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of establishing innovative recruiting initiatives.
- Solid presentation skills to HR business partners and hiring managers regarding identified and needed recruitment strategies.
- Ability to partner with human resources business partner for present/future staffing needs.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high level of interpersonal skills.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000
Targeted 20% bonus
Competitive benefits: Health/dental/vision, 401k, 401k matching, LTD, life insurance, employee stock option plan, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NuProbe USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
NuProbe USA is the US-based R&D subsidiary of NuProbe Global, a company that recently raised $62M YTD to develop novel non-invasive DNA. Its technology enables precise and comprehensive capturing of disease signatures with uniquely high sensitivity and multiplexing capability. NuProbe technologies can reduce the cost of NGS by 50-fold and improve the sensitivity of qPCR, Sanger, and nanopore sequencing by over 100-fold. NuProbe's technologies and products are globally recognized, and NuProbe has multiple partnerships with leading sequencing companies such as Illumina, Oxford Nanopore, and QIAGEN, and hospitals such as MD Anderson, Baylor College of Medicine, and Yale School of Medicine. As a global company, NuProbe also has a China site based in Shanghai and cGMP facility in Suzhou.