Specialist Supply Chain Plasma Operations
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Plasma Operations Supply Chain Specialist in Boca Raton, Florida!
The Operations Specialist has broad ranging responsibilities in all aspects of Supply Chain Operations and is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved. This role combines analysis and reporting along with hands-on transactional activities to ensure excellence in the overall performance of the operation.
- Establish, implement and maintain corporate policies, procedures and communications to ensure manufacturing operations and related warehousing, inventory control and distribution functions are carried out legally, timely, efficiently and professionally; support corporate cGMP.
- Based on the approved production forecast and business plan, develop and coordinate the detailed production and delivery schedules for products manufactured in Boca, including products marketed by ADMA and products manufactured for ADMA by third parties and input data into SAP.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Quality and accounting departments to coordinate any changes in the production plan to meet changing production demands.
- Deliver Supply Chain trend analysis and KPI reporting (dashboards, service level agreements, back orders, inventory, volume).
- Lead weekly production meetings and facilitate cross functional meetings to support ADMA goals and objectives.
- Review and revise SOPs as deemed necessary by the business to continually improve internal work processes.
- Work closely with Plasma Operations to ensure continuity of supply of plasma and to coordinate production schedules changes as it impacts plasma supply.
- Reconcile inventory of all bulk, semi finished, and finished products at month-end close and distribute reports to Manufacturing, for products manufactured in Boca.
- Reconcile inventory for third party manufacturers and execute weekly transactions in the system.
- Supports deviation investigations associated with issues/deviations.
- Interfaces with third party vendors and departments.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field, or at least 3 years of experience in a highly automated inventory system environment, preferably a manufacturing environment.
Experience Requirements: At least 3 or more years of progressive experience in related position with in-depth knowledge of inventory management, system-based process enhancement and 3rd party contract services management.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.