Human Resources Assistant
We’re seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of our Human Resources team, you’ll ensure outstanding support of our growing and global 500-person organization. Your prior administrative successes will help you contribute to a broad range of initiatives dedicated to the continued development and support of a passionately mission-centric culture.
Who will love this job:
- A conscientious organizer with excellent time-management skills
- A dedicated team player who enjoys a collaborative environment but who’s also comfortable working independently
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex calendars, which includes scheduling new hire orientations and talks, management trainings, open enrollments, and board meetings
- Provide administrative support to the HR team in various functions such as HR events, maintanence of employee data in our HRIS, our mentorship program, and our Learning Management System
- Partner with colleagues in Finance, IT, and Strategic Growth on new-hire and exit processes
- Create slide decks for HR presentations, including for the Board of Directors and the Compensation Committee
- Participate actively in supporting our culture and company mission
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a Human Resources department
- Scheduling, organization, and general administrative background
- Familiarity with the following systems is a plus but not required: Ultipro, Engage, CultureAmp, Greenhouse, Google Suite
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the past three years running.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.