L-AGN Portfolio Senior Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The BTS Integration Portfolio Senior Manager will be part of Commercial BTS Allergan Integration Program Management Office (PMO) providing support and management of AbbVie’s Commercial BTS Integration program across United States and International. This position will be in charge to work in collaboration to Enterprise BTS Teams and in partnership with Commercial BTS Integration Work Streams Teams orchestrating the Commercial BTS Integration projects ensuring minimized business disruption and support the Commercial Business needs / requirements.
Manage a multitude of interrelated project activities and lead all aspects of the project life-cycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion. Build and manage project’s work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project. Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, and financials. Also to assist the Program Management Office on Allergan Integration planning and managing BTS Integration Synergies assessment and when necessary communicating with Enterprise BTS Integration Management Office and / or AbbVie Transition Office and different Commercial Business functions.
- Enterprise BTS Integration Projects: Orchestrate in collaboration to the Enterprise BTS Teams the BTS Integration projects ensuring minimized Commercial business disruption and increasing their understanding of Commercial Business requirements/constraints.
- Commercial BTS Integration Program Control: Assess the Integration Projects and control the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- L-AGN Application Disposition Execution management: In collaboration with Integration Management Office Team, develop a process / service to provide BTS with the right guidance on the execution of L-AGN Application disposition plan, ensuring the lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team in order to deliver project outcomes.
- L-AGN Integration Commercial Financial Management: Assist PMO and Integration teams on oversee and control of One Time Cost Integration budgets and Synergy Targets. Continually look for Synergy opportunities and / or cost avoidance.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years experience; Master's Degree with 7 years experience; PhD with 3 years experience.
- At least 8 years’ experience in project management, business systems analysis, or software development, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing Large projects.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to develop solid relationships across organization
- Proven communication skills
- Prior experience managing Commercial Technology Solutions is a differential.
- PMP Certification
- PPM Tool experience
- Pharmaceutical/Life Science or similar experience
- Knowledge on IT Infrastructure and SAP ERP Solution
- US and INTL Commercial BTS Leadership
- Commercial BTS Integration Project Managers
- BTS Enterprise Initiatives Director
- BTS Integration Management Office
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.