In this newly created role, we are seeking an organized and excellent communicator IT Coordinator to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating IT activities, managing inventory and developing & presenting IT updates to the company. You will also identify streamlining opportunities and assist the IT department in the implementation of these ideas.
How you’ll contribute:
- Develop/deliver IT trainings to users
- Provide IT orientations for new hires
- Maintain an inventory of IT assets through their life cycle, including procurement, installation/deployment, operations, and retirement
- Manage relevant IT vendor relationships
- Create purchase orders and ensuring approvals and archiving are complete;
- Help reduce spend by assisting with pricing analysis and elimination of duplications Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking
- Ensure that new hires have assets on day one by monitoring the employee pipeline and assets available, and understanding lead times for approvals, processing, and shipping for supplies
- Institute protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Assist with IT yearly forecast budgeting and reporting
- Create and communicate bi-monthly IT digest to company
- Track systems’ “owners” and location
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business unit IT documentation to enable consistent standards and operating procedures
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Meeting coordination, including minutes as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills working with technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels within the organization
- Strong experience in creating effective training documents, communications and presentations
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of professionalism and exceptional customer service skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task several projects effectively and with demonstrated attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with platforms such as Google workspace, Salesforce, Windows 10, and MAC iOS, etc.
- Strong proactive thinking, and project management skills
- Knowledge of day-to-day IT operations
- Tact, patience and flexibility in working with colleagues.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT Asset Management.
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
Freenome has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, our employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Freenome is on a mission to empower everyone with the tools they need to detect, treat, and ultimately prevent cancer.
We have pioneered the most comprehensive multiomics platform for early cancer detection through a routine blood draw. By combining deep expertise in molecular biology with advanced computational biology and machine learning techniques to recognize disease-associated patterns among billions of circulating, cell-free biomarkers, we are developing simple and accurate blood tests for early cancer detection and integrating the actionable insights into health systems to operationalize a machine learning feedback loop between care and science.
Our recent $270 Million Series C brings our financing to over $500 million from investors, including; Bain Capital, Perceptive Advisors, RA Capital, Polaris Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., GV (formerly Google Ventures), Roche Venture Fund, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, American Cancer Society’s BrightEdge Ventures, Data Collective Venture Capital, Novartis and Verily Life Sciences.
Freenome is building technology to advance the understanding of cancer through multiple analytes derived from blood. These signals include cell-free DNA, methylation of cell-free DNA, cell-free RNA, circulating proteins, and immune profiling derived from thousands of prospective samples. By developing novel statistical learning methods and applying them to integrate various -omics datasets, Freenome is a leader in modeling specific biological mechanisms to capture disease-dependent signatures, including gene expression, immune response, tumor burden, the tissue of origin, and 3D chromatin structure.
By building comprehensive discovery datasets and modeling critical biological systems, Freenome is learning what biological changes are present within the blood between a variety of different disease states, including cancer, autoimmune disorders, infections, drug response, and aging. The synthesis of Freenome’s datasets, cross-functional technical expertise, and audacious mission to discover biological truth, we seek to improve the lives of millions through early detection and early treatment of disease.
Freenomers are technical, creative, visionary, grounded, empathetic, and passionate. We build teams around divergent expertise, allowing us to solve problems and ascertain opportunities in unique ways. Freenomers are some of the most talented experts in their fields, joining together to advance healthcare, one breakthrough at a time.
We value empathy, integrity, and trust in one another, and we respect the diverse perspectives of our colleagues and those we serve. We assume positive intent and give each other the benefit of the doubt with the firm belief that we are a team working toward the same objectives. We believe in empowering and supporting each other in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
What does a successful person look like at Freenome?
Those who thrive at Freenome prioritize, manage, and execute their own goals with ownership and alignment with those of the company. They embrace our values of empathy, integrity, striving for greatness, servant leadership, trust, and holding themselves and their team accountable to these values. They crave collaboration with brilliant minds from disparate fields of study and believe that hiring and mentorship are fundamental to our success. Above all, they welcome and provide constructive feedback and criticism, trusting in others’ good intentions, and being secure in knowing that embracing mistakes is the best way to learn and grow. For those who pursue challenges, understudied problems, and want the opportunity to see their work impact the lives of millions of people affected by cancer every year, there’s no better place to be than Freenome.
Freenome is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Freenome does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.