Specialist/Sr. Specialist (LIMS Administrator)
Primary responsibilities for this position include support and maintenance of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), associated with product testing and laboratory data review. Communication with internal and external partners for the quality control organization, as well as site support as a technical expert is required. Individual may work as global SME to support the Global LIMS System.
• Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written
• Participates in all applicable deviation investigations, serving as a LIMS liaison to ensure complete and timely resolution and closure.
• Compile pertinent metrics for Senior Management review
• Attends project related meetings as departmental representation, as required
• Performs training on applicable LIMS system roles to support manufacturing, technical development and quality activities.
• Administer approved system changes to the LIMS system, as necessary
• Provide SME guidance locally and globally. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, etc.) preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience
- Working Knowledge of LIMS Labware system and associated coding of LIMs builds associated with analytical testing required; V6 preferred
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity required
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge and escalate issues concerning impact
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!