Senior Product Manager
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead product management of our flagship PGxAI platform.
Reporting directly to Cipherome’s Chief Business Officer (CBO), you will:
- Own, launch, and drive the end-to-end product lifecycle of the PGxAI platform.
- Maintain and develop new relationships with key biopharma opinion leaders (KOL) to expand Cipherome’s influence and secure key business opportunities.
- Be the voice of the user to the development teams and ensure that teams have clear understanding of what they are developing and the value it delivers.
- Deeply understand the end user use cases to translate applications: translate these cases into user stories and system level requirements for development teams.
- Inspire, influence, and empower teams (both direct and indirect teams) to achieve objectives.
- Foster positive partnerships through negotiation and conflict management skills to achieve alignment up and down the organization, particularly for challenging problems involving disparate parties. Demonstrate problem solving skills in situations involving conflicting constraints and pressure.
- Leverage the classical product marketing four P’s to establish our leadership position in the biomarkers space.
- Constantly research the latest industry development and translate the business strategy into product requirement descriptions.
- 3+ years of business development in therapeutics.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Established network and relationships with leading and emerging therapeutic business development executives.
- Experience in drug development, from IND through PMA, open innovation, and transacting partnerships for clinical development.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with biopharma BD leaders, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, scientists, and tech professionals.
- Experience in defining product requirements and working with cross-functional teams to ensure the development of products based on business requirements.
- Excellent written and oral English skills, skilled and proficient in sales CRM (SalesCloud/Insightly/Hubspot), project management (Slack/Asana), and digital documents (Google and Office).
- Demonstrated growth mindset.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- BS or MS or equivalent degree in the Sciences: genomics, biochemistry, physical chemistry, or pharmacy a plus. PhD in the life sciences helpful.
- Competitively based Base compensation + Commission
- Benefits, including 401k
- Equity (stock options)
- Collegial, inclusive environment
- Full-time role
- Legally able to work in San Jose, CA.