Customer and Sales Support Associate
MaxCyte is a leading provider of cell-engineering platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research, development, and commercialization of next- generation cell therapies. The company's existing customer base ranges from large biopharmaceutical companies — including 20 of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies based on 2020 global revenue — to hundreds of biotechnology companies and academic translational research centers. MaxCyte has granted 14 strategic platform licenses to commercial cell therapy developers that allow for more than 75 clinical programs. Founded in 1998, MaxCyte is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, US.
What We are Looking For:Looking for a great opportunity to join a growing team. The role of the Customer and Sales Support Associate is to keep our sales team effectively focused on selling MaxCyte's technology by managing the day to day activities of the company's entering sales orders, tracking service contracts, and assisting customers.
What You'll be Doing:
• Enter sales orders into the Company's ERP system (NetSuite) and provide confirmations/shipping information to customers
• Complete supplier set-up forms for new customers and perform set-up of new customers in NetSuite
• Maintain the database of quotations sent in from sales team
• Track product warranty and license start and end dates in NetSuite and Salesforce to ensure timely renewal
• Execute administrative activities in Salesforce including account maintenance and importation of leads.
• Respond to customer inquiries and help resolve customer issues related to shipping and delivery.
• sales requests for demo supplies
• Upload product documentation into NetSuite and send to customers on request
• Coordinate with sales and engineering on new instrument orders
• Answer company phone calls
• Perform any additional tasks as directed by Management
• 0-2 years of experience in customer service
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred; or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with proven competency in using Excel formulas, V-lookups, and pivot tables.
• NetSuite experience (or other ERP system) and Salesforce (or other CRM) experience a big plus.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, with strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Experience working with customers, either internal or external
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Desire to learn new skills, be challenged, and capitalize on growth potential
MaxCyte, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter . Please reference Customer Support Assoc in the subject line.