Oncology Sales National Coordinator
The Oncology National Sales Team Coordinator will actively support the Vice President, Oncology Sales Lead and Director of Sales Excellence to execute on National initiatives. We are seeking a learning agile and highly-motivated candidate who has demonstrated resourcefulness and proactivity in prior roles. The Coordinator will be expected to deliver high quality work in a self-directed environment and must be comfortable with assuming increased levels of responsibility with accountability for decisions and project outcomes.
This position requires solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
With minimal supervision responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage admin needs for VP and Director of Sales Excellence (i.e., calendar management, meetings, travel and expense reports)
- Partner with Regional Coordinators to provide business support for Oncology Sales Leaders (i.e., calendar conflicts, conference room and video conference set up, team activities, expense support)
- Develop and monitor team systems (e.g., SharePoints, Teams, Yammer etc.) for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires, contractors, interns, etc.
- Maintain and distribute up to date organizational contacts and email distribution lists
- With the Regional Coordinators, coordinate special projects including colleague engagement forums (i.e., GLocal Communities, Op Plan prep sessions), team training initiatives, and external customer or vendor workshops
- Manage facilities related issues including office space and moves for the teams
- Support team’s professional development capability building (e.g., coordinate trainings and assessments, align training needs across PC & BSM teams)
- Provide full meeting support including reserving video conference rooms, ensuring proper set-up and catering when appropriate, and acting as team contact for external visitors
- Organize and attend recurring meetings, including but not limited to: core team and extended team meetings
- Support agenda development and dissemination, assembly and posting of pre-reads and presentations, capturing and tracking of meeting action items and notes
- Assists the sales team in the organization of internal and external events (i.e. Congresses, YBMs, symposiums) in accordance with all relevant SOPs and Compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or HS diploma 10+ years of applicable coordinator/administrator experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven ability to manage day to day planning and operational activities including strong project, time management and organizational skills
- High level of proficiency with computers and various systems/platforms: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft 365
- Demonstrated ability to identify priorities and exercise sound judgment in accomplishing work in appropriate priority order, based on own assessment of urgency and importance to ensure deadlines are met and leaders are prepared
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Professional maturity and presence with demonstrated ability to show good judgment and discretion; Discretion and trustworthiness in dealing with confidential situations
- Demonstrates expert collaboration and relationship building skills by working proactively in a team environment to share knowledge, influence best-practices, and coordinate workflow.
- Works well with staff located across various sites, as well as with external contacts, to coordinate schedules and priorities
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Administrative