In Research and Preclinical Development IT, we deliver complex enterprise systems to help research scientists solve their business problems, improve laboratory efficiency and data quality. We bring together multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical teams to implement laboratory informatics solutions and services that help bring science to medicine
We are looking for a Sr. Developer Laboratory Information Systems, who will be responsible for the implementation, support and enhancement of Laboratory Information Systems across different areas on Research and PreClinical Development laboratories in Tarrytown, NY.
You will be part of a team of system analysts, administrators and external contractors, while collaborating with Business Relationship Managers, Scientific Business Analysts and Project Managers focused on different areas of the Drug Development and PreClinical Manufacturing process.
The role you will play includes:
- Configure, customize and integrate different commercial-off-the-shelf LIMS systems
- Acting as an expert technical resource for enterprise architecture, solution architecture, software development, and testing
- Developing integration between system and laboratory automation and automated sample storage (biobank) systems
Lead the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures, code repositories, user guides, data dictionaries, and other relevant documentation for the lab's information technologies. Collaborating with and influencing others to build the next generation of applications to support the ever-evolving needs of Regeneron’s scientists
- Coach other members of the team and supervise external consultants working on laboratory information systems maintained by R&pD-IT
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy working productively in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work.
- Have a passion to configure laboratory solutions that help improve the efficiency and data quality of the laboratories involved on the Regeneron’s research and pre-clinical development laboratories
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.
To be considered for the role, you must have at least 5 years' experience implementing LIMS or ELN systems. Pharmaceutical or biotechnology research and development experience is preferred but not required. Tangible experience driving operational excellence and streamlining data workflows. Experience with management of source code repositories, writing SQL queries and working with DBA teams. Experience with one of the following systems: Benchling, Dotmatics, Sapio Exemplar, Thermo Fisher Nautilus, Thermo Fisher Core LIMS, IMS BSI.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock options for employees at all levels!
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For over 30 years, our mission has been to use the power of science to bring new medicines to patients… over and over again.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, nearly all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye diseases, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, pain, hematologic diseases, infectious diseases and rare diseases.
The Regeneron Way embodies five principles – Lead With Science, Take On Big Ideas, Make It Happen, Be Great Together, and Do What’s Right – and everything we do is tied to one or more of these precepts.