Analyst I/II/III, QC (Immunology) Day Shift
Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that Seqirus samples are collected, tested, and reviewed according to quality requirements. This position will ensure results are valid, accurate and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
Days – Monday – Friday
Hours – (8am – 5pm)
- Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols within Immunology/Virology function.
- Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written.
- Participates in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action & continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs.
- Participates and performs in cross-training to support staff availability within QC department.
- Develops and maintains SOPs.
- Develops expertise in assigned assays/techniques.
- Authors deviation and invalid assay assessments.
- May be required to perform additional shift work as required to support operations.
- Bachelors degree or Associate’s degree and 3 years of industry experience or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree in Molecular Biology or Biochemistry or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of laboratory experience OR equivalent
- One year of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred
- Experience with mammalian cell culture
- Experience performing Virus Titer assays, Residual Infectious Virus assays and other virology-based testing methods is preferred
- Experience performing basic biochemistry/molecular biology-based assays [BCA, SRID, SDS-PAGE] is preferred.
- Knowledge of analytical methods and related instrumentation.
- Knowledge of aseptic technique preferred.
- LIMS experience preferred
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!