Sr Mgr People Analytics & Reporting
The Senior Manager, People Analytics & Reporting will partner with colleagues from across human resources and internal customers to provide evidence-based insights that relate people analytics to business importance and impact. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental technical background, strong people skills and experience working with business customers. We need someone to join our team to quickly scale our ability to build and translate analytic findings to practical and important business objectives. We see this as a phenomenal opportunity to shape the foundation and future of our dynamic and customer-facing people analytics capabilities.
As the Senior Manager, People Analytics & Reporting, a typical day might include the following:
- Working closely with colleagues to build and translate data and analytics to inform people-related decisions, leveraging business drivers and demonstrated business acumen
- Developing and driving reporting and data transformation to improve Regeneron’s evidence-based approach to HR management
- Developing both predictive and descriptive analytics to identify key talent opportunities, communicate these insights to others effectively, and help to translate insights into measurable interventions
- Translating metric priorities into dashboards and key reports with compelling visualizations and storytelling to help guide decision-making regarding Regeneron’s talent and organizational practices
- Identifying, prioritizing and implementing improved data quality and additional data capture opportunities in partnership with HR Technology team
- Collaborating with the internal Organizational Consulting practice to build foundational analytical knowledge, skills and capabilities throughout the HR function
This job might be for you if:
- You possess the demonstrated ability to tell a story by marrying an understanding of business drivers and HR data to communicate effectively with key partners with a practical, business-oriented mindset
- You can exert a high degree of influence and persuasion without direct, formal authority
- You can handle ambiguity and are highly adaptable and flexible to changing requirements and business demands
- You have high attention to detail and can easily shift gears between ongoing work and ad hoc requests
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects, while informing key partners of progress and outcomes
- You have a learning orientation and desire to stay ahead of the latest developments in the business, the field of HR reporting, analytics and related technology
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of an Advanced Degree (Masters, PhD) in an applied social science or quantitative field. Preferably with 5+ years of experience (for PhD, 3+ years) working with HR, People and/or Business data to generate critical insights for leaders and decision makers (potentially including working with big data, integrated business data, global data, labor market data and third-party data). This includes understanding requirements for data collection, organization and quality assurance for the purposes of building statistical models, leading metrics and sustainable reporting. Advanced proficiency in statistical software packages (e.g., R, Python, SAS, SPSS) and data visualization tools (e.g., Qlik) is required. Experience with global HR technology systems and human capital platforms (e.g., Workday) is also preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.