Supply Chain Materials Specialist SAP Lead
The Material Specialist SAP Lead is responsible for the support of FDBT projects by leading the warehouse operation teams in the execution of SAP. This role will focus on training all warehouse positions on the correct operation of SAP and day to day scanning of all material movements. Emphasis will be placed on the understanding of why certain transactions are executed and the continuous improvement of the Standard Operating Proceudures. This role will also be involved with various aspects of the audit process and any requested information from the SAP system.
- Review and improvement of SAP training for warehouse operation staff.
- Author and review of current Standard Operating Procuderes for accuracy and adherence.
- Work directly with SAP Analyst staff to ensure all SAP entries are accurate and timely and meet the associated requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Work effectively to gather any information for the set-up, creation and maintenance of material numbers and recording of required characteristics for those materials within Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicate with management on delays and obsticles that may affect daily functions.
- Effectively execute required entries into SAP and troubleshoot discrepancies found for materials entered into SAP.
- Hands on use of data obtained from SAP to assess the impact of materials being delivered, sampled, tested and released for various projects.
- Lead weekly meetings for material review against project execution requirements.
- Work effectively with other team members and system users on business system issues requiring SAP module integration.
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business process improvements.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Provide support, assistance, and training to users.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between sites.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Eight years of SAP experience with concentrations on Inventory Control and Material Movement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to create complex Excel spreadsheets by using V-Lookups and Macros.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus 4 years work experience in ERP systems; OR
- Associate's degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework plus 6 years work experience in ERP systems; OR
- High School/GED with 8 years of work experience in ERP systems.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing / Good Documentation Practices.
- Six Sigma training.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The Company requires that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please email FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.