Eurofins DiscoverX Products, LLC is a leader in providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical industry by developing, manufacturing, and commercializing cell lines, cell-based assay kits, and supporting reagents. The holder of this position will be responsible for development of new cell lines and bioassays to support product development and client-driven custom projects.
- Responsible for manufacture and optimization of assay-ready cells to support development of custom bioassays for diverse DiscoverX assay formats.
- Participates as one of several analysts to perform assay qualification of custom bioassays with client therapeutic agent, generating the required data within timelines defined by client
- Reviews own assay qualification (or other experimental) results and confirms accuracy before submitting to supervisor / project lead for inclusion in study results / reports
- Provides appropriate documentation and technical support for downstream users of custom bioassays including contribution of detailed protocols for user manuals, custom methods, and/ or client reports.
- Provides detailed cell lot manufacturing / cell culturing information to operations team, and trains others to perform assay-ready cell manufacturing as needed
- Performs new assay development as needed to facilitate rapid development of novel assays for Eurofins DiscoverX product portfolio or custom development projects
- Presents results in both written and oral format and delivers data and/or reports to appropriate stakeholders within a multidisciplinary team environment in a timely fashion
- Accurately documents experimental procedures and results in the ELN and stores data on appropriate secure data servers in accordance with company policy
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the smooth functioning of shared laboratory spaces and equipment
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timelines
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies quality principles in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner, adhering to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements