Senior Research Associate Antibody Engineering and Discovery
CK Science is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Research Associate to join our cliednts growing research team. The companies mission is to develop targeted antibody therapeutics for patients with challenging, complex cancers. This role is focused on antibody characterization and assay development for progressing lead antibody programs towards the clinic.
This role is on a full time permanent basis, located in Boston, MA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform biochemical assays to characterize antibody and antigen binding (ELISA/Flow/Octet).
- Contribute to tech development of the in-house antibody discovery platform.
- Support antibody discovery and optimization campaigns.
- Perform epitope binning and mapping using an Octet.
- Support clone screening and selection efforts.
- Design and clone expression constructs for antibodies and other reagent proteins.
- B.S. or M.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, protein chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical setting
- Extensive experience with the characterization of antibodies and proteins using biophysical and biochemical techniques (ELISA, Octet, Flow, SDS-PAGE, etc).
- Experience with standard molecular biology techniques.
- Experience with mammalian tissue culture (e.g. CHO and HEK).
- Experience with display technologies a plus, but not required.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills and demonstrated ability to independently execute against goals.
- Team player, highly motivated, eager to learn and develop new skills, and capable of adapting to a dynamic research environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Amy Lloyd on +1 617 692 2948 or email email@example.com
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.