Senior Channel Marketing Communications Specialist, China
Position: Senior Channel Marketing Communications Specialist, China
Location: Based in China
Reports to: Marketing Manager, China
The Senior Channel Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for coordinating the smooth operation of the China marketing activities as well as leading and executing various on-line and off-line marketing tools including conference, event, website, email, webinar, social media, and new media and digital tools. Working with the marketing manager in China, this role coordinates our marketing and promotional activities in order to create awareness, generate high quality leads, and report ROI.
General Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email, webinar, landing page, social media and display advertising. Coordinate with distributors on leads follow-up and nurturing.
- Manage event logistics in support of the team. From helping to book space for meetings to making sure the booth is staffed, and every aspect of our events are well organized.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in China
- Create and manage localized marketing collaterals including print and digital formats
- Coordinate the creation of content (e.g. conference banners, display advertising, email banners, any other graphics)
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of China marketing communications activities
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical information
- Creating and distributing monthly newsletters to China distributor and service providers
- All tasks and responsibilities above will require close interaction with APAC marcom manager
All listed tasked and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background
- BSc degree in marketing, digital media with interest in biological science
- Or relevant scientific background with a penchant for marketing communication
Preferred prior experience
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience as a digital marketing specialist or marcom specialist
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), media editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suites; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Well-organized and demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Good English language skills both written and verbal
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.