Clinical Project Manager
We are currently searching for a Clinical Project Manager support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the creation and implementation of an overall operational plan for one or more COVID-19 treatment studies, including timeline, key milestones, resources needed and budget.
- Serve as the lead Clinical Project Manager and coordinate the activities of other Clinical Project Managers.
- Assess the operational feasibility and resource considerations of new entrants to the trial.
- Working through established contract resource organizations and with the sponsor and networks:
- Create a global site/country strategy Oversee the execution of that strategy including site selection including feasibility, qualifications, and pre-study assessment.
- Oversee site activation including, the provision of investigational product, non-IP clinical supplies and laboratory materials; the completion of required regulatory documentation and the granting of needed systems access.
- Coordinate efforts to recruit participants into the trial including global trial and site-specific recruitment plans, media and outreach programs and vendor programs. d. Oversee the execution of the study monitoring and oversight plan. Ensure site productivity and quality issues are actively managed.
- Oversee the executions of the data management plan. Ensure that queries are resolved, and database closure occurs on time.
- Oversee the study close-out plan.
- Create and oversee the execution of a study risk management plan. Proactively resolve risks to operational delivery.
- Lead team meetings.
- Support meeting documentation and follow-up action items.
- Facilitate reporting of study status to key stakeholders in NIH.
- B.S./B.A. degree in a related field.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in operational project/program management. Experience supporting clinical trial studies, preferred.
- Experience executing program strategy for clinical site selections and pre-study assessments, helpful.
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.