Immunoassay Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
Immunoassay Research Associate / Senior Research Associate
Arcus Biosciences is seeking a detail oriented and highly motivated individual for the position of Senior Research Associate in the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and qualifying bioanalytical methods, with a focus on Ligand Binding Assays (e.g. ELISA, ECLA), to support multiple drug development projects.
- Develop and qualify complex bioanalytical methods for detection of drug (PK assay), detection of antibodies to protein therapeutics (ADA and NAb assays) to support projects through multiple stages of development.
- Support bioanalytical method transfer to CRO
- Analyze and summarize assay data. Present bioanalytical results to project teams.
- General laboratory maintenance and reagent preparation, lab equipment calibration and maintenance.
- BS/MS degree in biochemistry or related scientific discipline with 3-5 years of relevant industry R&D experience.
- Hands-on experience in anti-drug antibody (ADA), cell-based / non-cell based neutralizing antibody (NAb) assays utilizing ELISA or ECL. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot bioanalytical methods.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant data analysis software (SoftMax® Pro, GraphPad Prism, etc.).
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, attention to detail, and proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with effective time-management skills Excellent communication and writing skills.
Apply for this Position