Scientist, Extracelluar Matrix Repair
The need to repair the aging extracellular matrix (ECM) is an underappreciated aspect of modern regenerative medicine research. ICR is recruiting for a scientist with experience in human ECM biology and the motivation to create interventions that can repair aging ECM.
With us, you'll get to:
- Use cutting-edge molecular/cellular biology and genetics techniques to find highly practical ways to repair the aging ECM
- Use your creativity and scientific training in a highly collaborative and supportive environment to advance the development of interventions to rebuild, replace or repair the human ECM
Please apply if you have:
- An advanced degree in biomedical sciences or a related field
- Expert knowledge in ECM aging biology, human cell biology, molecular biology, connective tissue disease biology or related specialties
And you'll need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- To have an easygoing, hard-working personality
Starting base pay range: $125,000/yr - $175,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $7,500/yr - $17,500/yr
Starting position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.