We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and driven QC Associate to help our team.
He/she/they will be working as part of the QC/MFG team to support the release of our reagents by assisting with qualifying our products on the Tapestri DNA workflow.
The daily work will mostly entail lab work, but also includes:
- detailed data analysis,
- documentation of results in the form of batch records and summarizing results
- Participation of group meetings and presenting results
- Close collaboration with MFG under the supervision of the QC lead
- Reviewing SOPs and forms using document control software
- Assisting other groups as needed
He/she/they will be self motivated, detail oriented and is able to handle and prioritize different projects and tasks.
He/she/they will be reporting to the QC lead and communicate immediately if any issues arise.
Experience and requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field
- 0-3 years of related experience required, preferably in a QC or MFG environment
Must have requirements:
- Clear understanding of molecular biology techniques (PCR)
- Solid pipetting techniques
- Basic understanding of cell culture
- Computer skills (Google suite, Excel)
- Microscopy knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience in aseptic handling of cells
- Next generation sequencing experience, Qubit, NanoDrop, Agilent Bioanalyzer
- Experience with data analysis and solid presentations skills
- Experience with programming languages such as R, python and MATLAB
- Experience working with SOPs, batch records and other documentation
- Experience technical writing SOPs, batch records, forms and other documentation.
- Familiarity with document control systems