Scientist, Data Science
Innovent Biologics is an international biotech company headquartered in Suzhou, China. Since its inception in 2011, it has built a robust pipeline of 25 valuable assets in the fields of cancer, metabolic, autoimmune disease and other major therapeutic areas, with 5 products - TYVYT® (sintilimab injection), BYVASDA® (bevacizumab biosimilar injection), SULINNO® (adalimumab biosimilar injection), HALPRYZA® (rituximab biosimilar injection), and PEMAZYRE（pemigatinib oral inhibitor）- officially approved for marketing. Additionally, it has 20 assets in various stages of clinical trials and very robust pre-clinical pipelines covering diverse disease indications. On October 31, 2018, Innovent was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited with the stock code: 01801.HK. Innovent has built an international team (>5000 employees) with advanced talent in high-end biological drug development and commercialization, including many global experts. The company has also entered into strategic cooperation with Eli Lilly, Adimab, Incyte, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Hanmi and other international pharmaceutical companies.
The newly established Innovent Biologics R&D center located in Rockville, Maryland is an integral part of the strategic expansion and will play a critical role in delivering the next generation of Innovent’s biologics products to meet the needs of patients from around the world. We are inviting talented and passionate candidates to join us for this challenging and exciting journey.
1. Implement, design, develop, and innovate current and emerging computational biology and bioinformatics algorithms to analyze, manage, interpret, visualize, and illustrate original scientific data.
2. Develop computational models and build tools to enable data-driven target discovery.
3. Collaborate with other data scientists, biologists, immunologists, to identify novel targets and clinically actionable therapeutics.
4. Delivers tasks as agreed and presents results.
1. Ph.D (or MS with 3+ years of relevant experience, or BS with 5+ years of relevant experience) in bioinformatics, computational biology, cancer genomics or similar.
2. Advanced experience with statistical and machine learning software packages (e.g., R, python, pytorch) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
3. Mastery in integrating and analyzing diverse high-dimensional, omics datasets relevant for immunology and oncology.
4. Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
5. Good communication, data presentation, visualization skills.
6. High ethics standard and level of integrity. Function efficiently in a work environment that embraces diversity.
Innovent Biologics offers a creative, team-oriented scientific environment, along with a strong compensation package that includes salary, and a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply with brief cover letter and CV
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Paid time off
Innovent Biologics is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Innovent Biologics is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.