The position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area directly responsible for achieving their territory sales growth within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Academic R&D market segments. Primary responsibilities include managing the current company’s customer base, developing and creating new business opportunities by promoting customized project capabilities, and working strategically with a cross-functional team to further develop market opportunities. The position will actively seek to convert competitive business in the territory leading to increased revenues for the company.
• Develop regional business to achieve sales goals inclusive of influencing territorial luminaries via new products/applications positioning.
• Develop and maintain adequate short/long term sales pipeline to consistently generate profitable revenue.
• Achieve revenue goals by growing existing customer base and converting competitive accounts.
• Work with Product Management to build growth business plans around Strategic Accounts.
• Ensure all Price Requests are renewed as appropriate.
• Build team relationships with other Service and Technical Support team to maximize sales revenues while promoting opportunities, harmony, and territorial management.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Qualifications include three or more years of successful sales experience in life science research products are expected, selling into Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical accounts. Other complementary skills include laboratory experience.
1. Previous sales experience in biotechnology and pharmaceutical settings with 3 years of experience in sales
2. Familiar with human primary cells, stem cells, life science research, cell-based assay, Immunology and/or flow cytometry, and CART concept
3. Effective meeting, training, and presentation skills
4. Some sales training in previous job is preferred
5. Experience managing both internal and external budgets and resources, conducting pre-call planning, and ability to prioritize and segment accounts
6. Effective interpersonal skills
7. Effective written and oral communications skills
8. Effective organization and planning skills
9. Effective decision making/problem solving skills
10. Effective computer skills, i.e., Email system, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
B.S. in life science discipline. Advanced degree is a plus e.g. MS. or Ph.D.
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Location: MUST be based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Travel: 20%-50% office-based and 50%-80% working in the field
Promab is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About ProMab Biotechnologies Inc.
ProMab biotechnologies, Inc., is a leading biotech company on monoclonal antibody development, CAR-T service and research, headquartered in the JOINN innovation park at Richmond, CA. The company has been generating high-quality monoclonal antibodies for over ten years, providing services to major pharmaceutical companies and research institutes. With its proprietary antibody generation platforms, the company is seeking to grow the research and services on human antibody development and CAR-T immunotherapies.